A colleague of mine recently asked me about the types of leadership and management style books I am reading.
First my reading habits are little strange. I don’t read one book until it’s done. I typically enjoy reading two or three books in parallel and switching between them regularly. I find that approach is more interesting than reading one at a time. That’s just me!
I thought I’ll create this list with some of the most recent books I have enjoyed. In no particular order, here you go:
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future – Peter Thiel
- How will you measure your life – Clayton M. Christensen
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business – Clayton M. Christensen
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success – Carol Dweck
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom –
- Thing Explainer: Complicated Stuff in Simple Words –
- The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life –
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable – Seth Godin
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses –
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 – Travis Bradberry
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable – Patrick Lencioni
- Conscious Business: How to Build Value through Values – Fred Kofman
I will endeavour to add other titles as I read them and if I find them useful.
Please comment here and add other interesting titles that you may have read and would recommend.